Discover Western Union Business Solutions' economic and financial outlook for 2022
CEO • CFO • finance managers from SME's en Large companies
Covid Safe Ticket required
All leaders and CFOs of international companies will have to play the balancing act, juggling tensions in supply chains, the effects of shortages and uncertain market movements. If the search for performance remains an essential issue for any company, the context of the end of the crisis and the imbalances that emanate from it will force a complete rethink of the management of international flows, either through the intermediary of new players and/or new solutions.
What strategy should be adopted to best plan risks and protect margins? This kind of questions will be answered during this event.
This conference will offer a rare perspective and a look forward illustrating the emerging trends that lie ahead in 2022 for SME’s and Corporates who transact across borders but are exposed to macroeconomic and foreign exchange uncertainties.
An overview of concrete solutions to protect against macroeconomic volatility and uncertainty will also be presented:
- How to manage your cash flow with an advance payment service?
- An easy way to get credit and advance financing for your international suppliers.
- How to define a foreign exchange strategy adapted to the environment and ensure that you protect your margins?
- How to lock in a rate to protect against foreign exchange risk and benefit from tailored service and advice: from simple forward contracts to structured options
2. Forecast of the financial challenges of 2022 in an economic context by Western Union Business Solutions experts Marc-Elie Casper and Guillaume Dejean
3. Cocktail networking & Belgian Wine tasting
Beci (Brussels Enterprises Commerce & Industry) is the result of a partnership between the Chamber of Commerce and the Union des Entreprises de Bruxelles: two private not-for-profit organizations, managed by and for their members, based on a neutral and bilingual interprofessional model. Beci represents two thirds of employment in Brussels and more than 35,000 companies. 5 reasons to become a member.