Do you want to raise 1+ million euros? Are you involved in startup funding?
If so, let's talk about growth.
Growing a business requires money. Fast-growing businesses often burn money. Other businesses prefer to bootstrap.
The challenge - Questions raised:
This event will gather speakers to adress key topics:
- Success stories: Get the inside story and tips from entrepreneurs that successfully raised more than 1 million euros
- Lessons learned: Many startups failed despite raising large amounts of money. Remember Take Eat Easy and Menu Next Door? That could have been the end of the entrepreneurial story for the founders. But they got back and raised money again for their new ventures. find out how to manage investors expectations in good and bad days.
- Views of shakers and movers: Is one million euros enough to grow a successful startup? How many rounds of funding should you expect to get there? What are the pros and cons of seeking funding from various categories of investors (private and public VC's; crowdfunding and angel investors).
Join this workshop if you want to:
- Find out how to raise a million euros or more;
- Share experiences or skills;
- Debate on the state of business funding;
- Connect with key players on both sides of the funding table.
- 16:00: Marc Decorte - Président BECI - Welcome words
- 16:10: Simon Desbarax - Co-founder, NEVEO: The journey - Learnings from the field
- 16:35: Alex Houtart - SPREDS: Managing Investors' profiles & expectations
- 17:00: Break
- 17:15: Panel & Q&A:
- Thomas Daenen – Founding partner, BEYOND LAW
- Claire Munck – CEO, BE ANGELS
- Isabelle Tennstedt – Risk Capital, PMV
- Thierry François - Board Member, BVA
- Corentin Scarcez - Investment Manager Finance.Brussels
- Frank Maene - Managing Partner Volta Ventures, Executive in residence, Vlerick Business School.
- 18:15: Networking & Catering
Register today for the first edition of Growth Circle.
99€ exVAT (Early bird till Sept 22nd: 75€ exVAT)
Members: 75€ exVAT
Languages: Speakers (English). Panel + Q&A in FR/NL/EN.
About Growth Circle:
In a fast changing business environment, Beci Growth Circle gathers CEO, entrepreneurs and thought leaders to ask a simple question: How to succeed at growing companies in Brussels and beyond?
We organise a series of workshops and networking events to foster debate and education on innovative topics and keys drivers for growth.
We bring together companies to help them learn from entrepreneurs who went through success as well as challenges.